- Visitor Registration Scan2Lead
- Scan2Lead COLLECT – the solution for the simple collecting of visitor data
Scan2Lead COLLECT – the solution for the simple collecting of visitor data
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
- This article will be executed by the official service partner of Messe Düsseldorf.
- Scan2Lead, a brand of adventics GmbH
Pilgersheimer Str. 62
81543 Munich, Germany
Tel.: +49 89 4444 33 111
- This article will be invoiced by Messe Düsseldorf.
- Additional Conditions
With the Scan2Lead COLLECT mini handheld scanners you collect your leads very easily and comfortably:
- scanning of barcodes on visitor tickets
- with the help of configurable lead forms further information can be added
- solution is ideal for the rapid acquisition of a large quantity of contacts from whom not much additional information is required
- all scanned visitor data is saved automatically online in your personal Scan2Lead PORTAL
- data export through Excel
- to connect your own systems an interface is available upon request (see Scan2Lead INTERFACE)
Scan2Lead offers you three individual solutions for scanning visitors digitally at your stand. The products can be used separately or in conjunction for added value. With Scan2Lead you capture your visitor data at the booth in compliance with data protection regulations.
For further questions, please visit our website www.scan2lead.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +49 89 4444 33 111.
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more