- Communication Technology
- Wired internet-access 16 Mbit/s downstream
Wired internet-access 16 Mbit/s downstream
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
You will find further information at section 3.1.3, 5.9.4 and 7.1.3 of the Technical Guidelines.
- This article will be executed by the official service partner of Messe Düsseldorf.
- Deutsche Telekom AG / T-Systems
Telekom Service Center Messe
Postfach 10 10 06
Tel.: +49 211 947-2000
Fax: +49 211 947-4748
- This article will be invoiced by Messe Düsseldorf.
- Additionals Conditions:
In addition to the Terms and Conditions of Use for the Online Order System (OOS), the Terms and Conditions for Participation of Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, its Technical Guidelines (hereinafter summarily referred to as “Messe Düsseldorf GTCs”), other applicable provisions shall be the Further Terms and Conditions which are available under “Downloads” (including important notes on contractual execution). Should these Further Terms and Conditions be in conflict with the Messe Düsseldorf GTCs, the provisions of Messe Düsseldorf GTCs shall take precedence over provisions in the Further Terms and Conditions.
- Internet access with up to 16 Mbit/s dowsnstream and 1,5 Mbit/s upstream.
- Including 4-port LAN router and 1 dynamic public ip adress (PPPoE)
- Pickup of the 4-port LAN router in the Telekom Service Center on the exhibition grounds.
- Delivery of 4-port LAN router (delivery/pickup service) optional bookable
The operation of own, non-approved WIFI routers and/or WIFI access points is not permitted.
The connection is a transparent internet access. The system will be switched on 24 hours prior to the start of the event. There will be no further connection fees
(dynamic IP address assignment).
With this method of accessing the internet and the provided user name and password (already preset in the rented router), you have selected T-Systems on the Messe Düsseldorf's premises as your internet provider.
- A deposit corresponding to the deposit category will be included in the exhibitor invoice for all end devices issued.
- The deposit will only be deleted subject to a return of the device in due time.
- Deposit category II: € 250 (e.g. modems, fax machines, routers, switches)
Further details can be found in the General Terms and Conditions of Business point 8.6
Please send us a layout of your stand for the installation of the cable!
Details of Service Partner DEUTSCHE TELEKOM BUSINESS SOLUTION GMBH:
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies, with some 242 million mobile customers, 27 million fixed-network lines, and 22 million broadband lines.
We provide fixed-network/broadband, mobile communications, Internet, and IPTV products and services for consumers, and information and communication technology (ICT) solutions for business and corporate custom... read more