After signing up for this package you will be redirected to the Bottlebooks platform, where you will be able to submit the necessary information.
This package is available to existing Bottlebooks Pro members free of charge. Please indicate in your order whether you have an existing subscription.
ProWein.com and the ProWein mobile application attract hundreds of thousands of visits before, during and after the event each year. For the first time in 2020, exhibitors will have the opportunity to publish a significant amount of buyer-requested information about themselves and their products on these platforms.
As part of this initiative, ProWein have also improved how visitors search and find products online by adding several new filters to their website and application. In 2020, visitors will be able to tailor their search results to include products of a certain vintage, origin, analysis, and production method like organic, biodynamic, Fairtrade, vegan or vegetarian. These filters are included in all Web&App packages.
Web&App Pro allows you to publish standard content about one company, producer or brand profile and an unlimited number of products on www.prowein.com and the ProWein mobile application. It includes all new ProWein search filters.
What is included?
- One company or brand profile published on ProWein.com and the ProWein mobile application
- Unlimited products published on ProWein.com and the ProWein mobile application
- Have your profile and products included in the search results of advanced search filters
Which details you can publish?
- Profile: Description, type, distribution channels
- Products: Product name, brand name, vintage, wine type, varieties and blend, alcohol, total acidity, residual sugar, appellation, awards, description, bottle image, size, production methods (organic / Fairtrade/ biodynamic / vegan / vegetarian).
Bottlebooks is an online platform for wine and drinks businesses to collect and exchange product and brand information. It solves the issue that wine businesses have significant cost and effort from constantly filling in forms with the same information. Its customers include many of the top retailers, producers, associations, events, and awards around the world. The company was founded in 2013 and has offices in Munich, Porto, London, Amsterdam, Paris, and Hamburg.