Web&App Launch Deal: LIMITED OFFER Advanced Profile and Unlimited Products on ProWein.com and ProWein mobile app
After signing up for this package you will receive an email from Bottlebooks within a couple of hours.
Please use the link in this email to register.
If you have not received a link by 12pm the next business day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ProWein.com and the ProWein mobile application attract hundreds of thousands of visits before, during and after the event each year. For the first time in 2020, exhibitors will have the opportunity to publish a significant amount of buyer-requested information about themselves and their products on these platforms.*
As part of this initiative, ProWein have also improved how visitors search and find products online by adding several new filters to their website and application. In 2020, visitors will be able to tailor their search results to include products of a certain vintage, origin, analysis, and production method like organic, biodynamic, Fairtrade, vegan or vegetarian. These filters are included in all Web&App packages.
As part of the Bottlebooks and ProWein partnership launch we are happy to offer exhibitors the opportunity to purchase Web&App Plus (€149) for the price of Web&App Pro (€99).
Web&App Plus allows you to publish advanced content about one company, producer or brand profile and an unlimited number of products on www.prowein.com and the ProWein mobile application. It includes all new ProWein search filters.
What is included?
- One company or brand profile published on ProWein.com and the ProWein mobile application
- Unlimited products published on ProWein.com and the ProWein mobile application
- Have your profile and products included in the search results of advanced search filters
Which details you can publish?
- Profile: All details in 'Web&App Pro' + markets where you are seeking representation, annual production and export volumes, and a business presentation file (PDF).
- Products: All details in 'Web&App Pro' + vineyard and terroir descriptions, vinification descriptions, and maturation descriptions.
Details of Service Partner Bottlebooks GmbH:
Bottlebooks is an online platform for wine and drinks businesses to collect and exchange product and brand information. It solves the issue that wine businesses have significant cost and effort from constantly filling in forms with the same information. Its customers include many of the top retailers, producers, associations, events, and awards around the world. The company was founded in 2013 and has offices in Munich, Porto, London, Amsterdam, Paris, and Hamburg.